The website of Jasło on old postcards,
Jaslo’s recesses and old things!
I am very grateful to welcome everybody on the
Internet website presenting my old postcard collection
and pictures, presenting the city that no longer exists.
I left the city in 1967, in that time I did not know
what is longing for the city, that I was brought up
and where I spent my greatest moments of life.
That is why I have decided to show my collection to fans
of Jasło and fans of old postcards.
I am requesting for contact with me concerning the old photographs,
documents and postcards connected with Jasło:
Any additional information, comments please direct to the current administrator of this website,
Mr. Jakub Jajuga, whose involvement is gratefully appreciated.
Currently, the website is run by Mr. Jakub Jajuga, if you have any technical comments, questions, issues, please contact:
I would like to sincerely thank Mr. Ryszard Pabian,
the Mayor of Jasło City, and the city authorities for allowing and supporting my website,
"Jasło on an Old Postcard",
on the new city of Jasło server.
I hope that popularization of a beauty of old Jasło, in this way, will cause that every visitor of this website
will find "something" unique and "something" for just themselves.
For the young of Jasło, this website should be an inspiration to learn and expand their knowledge about the history of city.
I offer my sincere thanks to Mr. Andrzej Czernecki, the Mayor of the City of Jasło,
for the opportunity to place my website "Jasło on an Old Postcard" on the server of the City of Jasło.
I offer heartfelt thanks to:
- Szymon Dukała, my son-in-law, for an introduction to HTML,
- Mr. Paul Mucha and dr Piotr A. Kubiczek, for the English version,
- Mr. Marcin Wolak, for Jasło antiques, curiosities and postcards from the time of German occupation in WW II,
- Mr. Marek Osiński, for making a previous website.
- Jackob Jajuga, for disinterested help with creating unique website about Our Jaslo, with kind regards Jerzy Ruciński.